North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Kitty Hawk Pier House/photographer

Looking for a photographer that has shot at this location. I am a photographer myself so its VERY important to me that the person knows what they are doing! Any suggestions......Thanks

Re: Kitty Hawk Pier House/photographer

• Options
    JenO24JenO24 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Matt Artz with OBX Violin - he's AMAZING!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Island Photography.  It is a husband wife team, MIke and Allie.  Our wedding was at Duck but our when we ask where we should do our engagment session they had us meet them at the Pier House.  They dont miss a beat and are very quick so your family and guest do not get antsy.  If you would like to see some of their pictures they post on you tube all of their stuff.  We had the CD of all our pictures in hand 2 weeks from the wedding and the youtube video of some of their favorites in 5 days. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://outerbanks.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_kitty-hawk-pier-housephotographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:d0e99f10-7868-44ff-a696-f4448dc2c9b7Post:31bd8107-e3b9-4680-9d28-6d5b87ceb4d0">Kitty Hawk Pier House/photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for a photographer that has shot at this location. I am a photographer myself so its VERY important to me that the person <u>knows what they are doing</u>! Any suggestions......Thanks
    Posted by csutern[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Probably most of the Outer Banks photographers have shot at this location. Before booking anyone you should ask for<u><strong> PHOTO SAMPLES </strong></u>from that location. As a photographer you probably already know that Kitty Hawk Pier is a very difficult and challenging  location ( wooden walls and high wooden ceiling.) </div><div>
    </div><div>Make sure your photographer knows how to use OFF-CAMERA flash. The quality of your pictures would be way much better. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards