Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bridesmaid Gifts???

Help!  I have no clue what to get as gifts for my bridesmaids...  I'm getting them necklaces already, but I'm not counting that as part of the gift since they are for them to wear in the wedding.  I was thinking of maybe getting them each a cute little tote bag, but then I still don't know what to put inside?  I've been scouring Etsy for ideas, but nothing is really popping out at me.  What are you all getting for your BMs?  I have 6 BMs so I'm trying to keep them sort of simple... around $30pp maybe.  I'm pretty crafty so making them something is definitely an option too.

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts???

• Options
    I got them a pink bag with their initials embroidered on them in orange! =) I also got them a necklace and earrings that a friend of mine made to wear in the wedding as well as their shoes!  The bag was the biggest gift because I wanted them to have something to carry all their stuff in the day of the wedding! =)
  • Options
    Hmm, what about filling the tote with say a bottle of wine, some baked goods, candles, bubble bath, an inexpensive throw, or other sort of relaxation type stuff? 
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    I'm doing Earrings from a Silversmith(they both have bracelets that match), Bridal Hanger, Bracelets, Picture frames(ordered from Etsy), and I'm paying for their pedicure that they get for the wedding. My budget is a bit higher though since I only have two girls and my flower girl.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    You could also get them lipstick, gloss, and liner to use for the wedding ? Or put together a little emergency bridesmaid kit for the day - mini hairspray, bobby pins, lip gloss, some advil , and other things they might find useful for the evening ?

I saw a bridesmaid emergency kit already put together for like $30 bucks.
    Could definately put something together for less than that.

I know my aunt looked on overstock.com and got alot of those products and made something similar for her dancers ( she owns a dance school and put a bunch together to sell ) .

Just some thoughts !
    happy planning xoxo Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I found diamond-quality bracelets Black Friday last year and those customized wine glasses with their zodiac signs on clearance. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards