Florida-West Coast

Beverage service

Hello everyone!  I just joined and haven't gotten very far in my planning yet.  I live in Atlanta but am getting married in St. Petersburg.  I need to figure out some costs in order to make plans, but I'm having trouble finding information on beverage services.  Does anyone know of any good vendors for bar service, and does anyone have any ideas on what I should expect to pay per person for a beer and wine open bar?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you so much!

Re: Beverage service

• edited December 2011
    A really good bartending company in the Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater area is Mobile Mixers. They will create a custom cocktail menu for you as well. The website is www.MobileMixers.net and the owners name is Kyle. Extremely nice guy and he has worked with our budget.

I know we have it booked for $30 an hour for him, and we wanted an additional server which is $20 an hour. My FI and I were going to purchase everything ourselves, but he was able to get a lower price then what we were quoted at a wine and liquor store, so that saved us money as well.

Hope this info helps out some and congrats!
  • kt1231kt1231 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  I will definitely look them up.  I appreciate you taking the time to send me this, and congratulations to you too!  Good luck with everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards