California-Orange County
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses??

Anyone know of a good place that sells pretty and reasonably priced bridesmaid dresses?? Somewhere that's not david's bridal?

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary Me Bridal in Orange has a great selection, Im not sure how "affordable" you are looking for? Thats where my WP got their dresses. I have been a BM several times and have always gotten our dresses there.
    There is also an Alfred Angelo at the Brea Mall.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found the dresses at Jaclyn's Bridal in Santa Ana to be more reasonably priced for what you get than Alfred Angelo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok i will def check those places out. thanks ladies!
  • Options
    jilly884jilly884 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got her BM dresses at H&M!  Can you believe it?  So you don't have to use a wedding shop--macy's, jcrew, would work too.
  • Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It depends what you mean by affordable?  Under $100?

You can try searching online like ebay too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! Try J Crew as well! Also check us out for your wedding favors and/or dessert tables!! We are a local OC vendor! www.LeCakeBonbon.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I swear by The Wedding Day in Fountain Valley.  I've gotten two bridesmaids dresses for myself there and my bridesmaids got their dresses there as well.
  • Options
    Sexynessa77Sexynessa77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the LA alleys...very cheap and they give you a wholesale price....plus that's where most stores supply themselves and just raise the prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try mariposa in anaheim! i got my girls dresses there. mine are mori lee chiffon line. very flowy and fun i told my girls the name of the dress line, color and material type and they each picked out their own style....only 150 each! super cheap and very elegant looking! look for places like mariposa that carry other name brands of bridesmaids lines...when you deal with alfred angelo or davids bridal you're much more limited on style and color. places like mariposa, if you saw a dress from a line they carry, theyll even be able to order it with your other selects, even if their store doesnt carry it which is super nice because one of my girls found a dress in same line at another store, but since it was an older style, they didn't have it at mariposa but were still able to order it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards