California-Northern
Options

Location Location Location

Hi ladies!

I need some major help with recs for budget friendly places that are also pretty (or at least prettyish!) for an outside wedding Next September. I am looking in the Sacramento/ Roseville/ Lincoln area all the way up to Grass Valley, Auburn, Penn valley area.  I live in the bay area so any places with websites would also be amazingly helpful. Thank you so much in advance!

Re: Location Location Location

• Options
    edited December 2011

Don't know how tight your budget is, but, H and I were on a pretty small budget and we thought that the lake natoma inn in folsom was perfect! There is an outside ceremony site and three choices for the reception (on different pay scales)  the grounds are very pretty and it is in historic downtown folsom.  if you are adventurous you can also take pictures with the river as your back drop.  GL

If you have anymore questions about the LNI would be happy to try to answer them..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to www.herecomestheguide.com and found a lot of great places.  most of the location profiles include the price so it made it easy to wade through the out of my range places.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are many location-  take a look at
    http://www.idovenues.com/

This websight is dedicated to just wedding veneus
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards