Alabama

Looking for a DJ in the Huntsville Area

I am looking for a good DJ to play music for both my ceremony and reception. Does anyone have any suggestions because I don't know where to start. I am found a few but they all start at like $3K. I need someone much cheaper...around $1K. Any help would be appreciated

Re: Looking for a DJ in the Huntsville Area

• Have you found a DJ yet?  I know a great one that is priced below $1K that can give you references too. 

In Response to <a href="http://birmingham.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_looking-for-a-dj-in-the-huntsville-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:2db95e45-a9f9-4745-8b58-012b771c4ad6Post:50340a66-da6c-4279-96e2-3dd8f30a5537">Looking for a DJ in the Huntsville Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a good DJ to play music for both my ceremony and reception. Does anyone have any suggestions because I don't know where to start. I am found a few but they all start at like $3K. I need someone much cheaper...around $1K. Any help would be appreciated
    Posted by cedaniel10[/QUOTE]
  • Thanks. I had a few suggestions given to me and went with one of them. Your Perfect Party is the name of the company. Thanks for the offer though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards