Latino Weddings

New to this board-

Hello!

I don't know why I hardly ever venture out of my 'March '12' board. :) Both FI and I are hispanic and putting together both American/Hispanic wedding. We will be having elements of both and are really excited. We both have large families and as of now I'm struggling to put together spanish wedding invitations and programs and having them coordinate with my english ones.

Right now I'm actually trying to find a good 'first dance' song in spanish. Anybody have any ideas? :)

Re: New to this board-

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! If you scroll down on this board you will see a few topics about music songs.
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome to the board!

We had ''El Amor Eres Tu'' by Carlos Manuel as our official dance.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any suggestions for a song, but I just wanted to welcome you to the board :) Sorry this is so late, but theres not much activity on this board so I only check it about once a week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    AH! *shame on me* I didn't even check to see for updates to my own post! :( But thank you so much for the choices and for welcoming me to the board. :)

I'll definitely check out some music posts!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, this board is not very active, but a LOT of questions are asked about songs, so if you look around you will probably get a lot of good ideas.  H is Mexican and I am white American.  He wanted to choose our first dance song and to my surprise it was an American song, but it is perfect for us.  Maybe ask your FI what he thinks?  He may have a few on his mind.

Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards