July 2013 Weddings

Really annoyed!! *NWR* and June siggy ideas?

So I worked late last night and didnt get to bed till past midnight. This morning the roofers are at it again! This is their 2nd day here and I'm about to have a coniption. They started banging and prancing around up there before 7am! It sounded like a heard of elephants stampeding in a parade. On top of that they moved our dish and nothings been recording..Ugh! Needless to say I'm still exhausted and have work later on..

On a side note..anyone have some suggestions for a new siggy? I can't believe it's going to be June on Friday!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Really annoyed!! *NWR* and June siggy ideas?

• i thought by law stuff couldnt happen before 8am. but im in cali so maybe law diff.  sorry bout elephants on your head
  • Yeesh, that stinks!

Suggestions: (I haven't been on this board long so I'm not sure what has been done already)
    Picture of your engagement ring?
    State/location/country you're getting married in?
    Wedding colors?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Really annoyed!! NWR and June siggy ideas?:[QUOTE]Yeesh, that stinks!Suggestions: I haven't been on this board long so I'm not sure what has been done alreadyPicture of your engagement ring?State/location/country you're getting married in?Wedding colors? Posted by garbasaurus[/QUOTE]

Ooh, i think venue hasn't been done before. Hmmm...

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_really-bored-and-annoyed-june-siggy-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:06f6d861-ebd4-4382-9421-ddca2cd54294Post:646ee5e7-7eb8-4d09-bd27-3155ab6d7638">Re: Really annoyed!! *NWR* and June siggy ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeesh, that stinks! Suggestions: (I haven't been on this board long so I'm not sure what has been done already) Picture of your engagement ring? State/location/country you're getting married in? Wedding colors?
    Posted by garbasaurus[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I also suggest location (city/town) of wedding.

</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • So obnoxious! Nothing is worse than waking up to crashing and banging. :( 

As far as our June Siggy goes, I like the location idea. I know some of the girls haven't got venues chosen yet so we would show where we're having it and maybe why we chose that place? 
  • I like the location idea also.  Even if its not a specific venue that we show.  Most people have at least an idea as to the general area that they're getting married in.

Sucks about the roofers :(  our neighbors redid their roof a few years ago and I remember that not being fun.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • How do you make the siggy? I would love to get in on making these!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_really-bored-and-annoyed-june-siggy-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:06f6d861-ebd4-4382-9421-ddca2cd54294Post:e9b06b84-70a1-4338-baec-583763ef1e54">Re: Really annoyed!! *NWR* and June siggy ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you make the siggy? I would love to get in on making these!
    Posted by NateandJustine[/QUOTE]

On the left hand side under "Community Links' click on "Update Signature". Then in that box you will need to add in some html coding. If you have photobucket or any picture hosting website, they usually already have the code for you. All you'll need to do is copy/paste that into the box in your signature.  HTH! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So is the nlocation the final choice?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • i like em all, but i still vote for fur babies! (at least sometime in the next 13 months... ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're five days into June.. location signature, right?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep..location it is!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards