California-San Diego

Very Bad Review for Blooms of Bliss Florist

My florist, Charise,  emailed me out of the blue 56 days before my wedding and said she didn't want to do my wedding anymore.  I was taking a chance anyways because her prices were so low, but she never returned my phone calls for two weeks at a time and never returned emails. It was a blessing in disguise, but its a waring to all you brides out there.

Re: Very Bad Review for Blooms of Bliss Florist

• edited December 2011
    Yikes!  Sorry to hear about that, that's awful!  Good luck with everything!  I guess if you want to save a lot of money you could do Wholesale flowers or silk flowers (there are many brides that are selling silk flowers on the trash to treasure board).  GL!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry this happened to you may I suggest Wholesale flowers and supplies in San Diego they let you design what you want and will do set up and delivery at a really low rate
  • miss.jawrightmiss.jawright member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can look at Posies Flowers. She is really easy to talk to and has a small business so she might be available and gives a very personal touch!
  • edited December 2011
    All she said was she didn't want to do your wedding anymore? Wow, how random. Sorry :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards