New Jersey - South
Options

Engagement Photo Sites

Hi! Do you guys have any suggestion for good engagement photo sites? I'm getting married in South Jersey and my photographer is Mike Landis from outside of Philadelphia. We live in MD so can't go anywhere that is really special or meaningful to us so I'm really just looking for pretty scenery. Thanks! :)

Re: Engagement Photo Sites

• Options
    We did ours at the Grounds for Sculpture.  It was a fun day and there is a lot of variety.  It does cost $12pp to enter though.
  • Options
    krizzo17krizzo17 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    We did ours at Longwood Gardens (it's right near the PA/DE border). You have to pay to get in, but it's totally worth it (they have an indoor conservatory as well in case of bad weather)
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ours were done in Batsto Village.  Has a nice, outdoors-y, country-ish feel.
    Our photographer selected it because of the light and multiple shooting locations
  • Options
    Great, I'll check all these out! Thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    We did ours at the Smithville Mansion....I loved the way they came. Theres a lake there an old historic mansion and a bunch of nature and landscaping.
  • Options
    We took ours at adventure aquarium in Camden.  We also took pictures down by the Camden waterfront on the Deleware River with the bridge in the background.  The waterfront was a great spot for pictures and they turned out beautifully.  Narrowing down which ones to purchase was so hard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards