New York-Upstate

photobooth decision??

Hey Girls,

So I have been going back and forth between using two different photobooth companies.
Saratoga Photobooth and CNYphotobooths.
Has anyone experienced either of these companies first hand? Whether at your wedding or anyone elses, Or have a friend who has used either?

I'm leaning more towards CNY because they are slightly cheaper..

let me know!

Re: photobooth decision??

• edited December 2011

We actually chose Photo Magic. They do photobooth and photo magnets! They are super nice and have a cool set up.

• We chose FotoMagic / Capital Region PhotoBooths. If you read the blogs on here about Saratoga Photobooths, it not reassuring. I saw a CNY photostrip the other day - the quality is just not there. They have been super helpful so far. Hope this helps...
  • Check out Time Capsule Photobooths - great prices. 
  • So is it a real photobooth? It looks too big to be a real photobooth. It looks huge actually. Do you have any pricing info TeacherGal?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_photobooth-decision?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:124Discussion:d255f207-f9ad-4618-9e13-6d04ed5638a7Post:d5367dea-ae97-409f-98b1-ac38cebd0e72">Re: photobooth decision??</a>:
    [QUOTE]So is it a real photobooth? It looks too big to be a real photobooth. It looks huge actually. Do you have any pricing info TeacherGal?
    Posted by Janice2beWed[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Saratoga Photobooth is the original one in NY and they have real photo booths. You can't even compare the photo quality either. Read the reviews on weddingwire. I know a few people who have used them and everyone raves and they have no regrets.

</div>
  • I'm seconding TeacherGal on Time Capsule Photobooths. They have real photobooths - you can fit a decent amount of people in them at once though. Prices absolutely cannot be beat, I got quotes from half a dozen places and they were the cheapest by a mile. And the staff is super friendly.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards