Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

reshaping eyebrows?!

hey guys,

I want to have my eyebrows reshaped for the wedding.  I know something like that takes a long time so i dont know how often i need to go get my eyebrows done or what to do.

What do you guys think?

Re: reshaping eyebrows?!

• Options
    As far as I know, you should grow it out bushy at least six months before your wedding.  Then, as it starts to come in a little, you just have to maintain it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You can still keep having your brows done.  Just discuss what you want to do before any wax is applied the next time.  About seven years ago my brows were waxed too thin.  I immediately switched to a new esthetician and she did a fantastic job keeping them clean and letting them fill back in.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    I just went through this myself! I had been getting my eyebrows waxed for years from the girl that does my hair. I also like the shape, but I wanted them grown out a bit and to look a little more full. My sister had been getting her eyebrows threaded, and they look amazing. I grew my eyebrows out completely... that was probably the worst part, not plucking or anything for at least two months.

I then went to get my eyebrows threaded and was very specific and told the girl exactly what I was looking for as far as shape, thickness, etc. She did an amazing job! I have gone back about 4 or 5 times so far and every time they look more and more how I want them and the shape.

I feel like the threading gives a more defined shape, and looks softer and it is more accurate than waxing. I would have never thought about it before until I tried it!

HTH and good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've heard threading is great if you don't have naturally "perfect" shaped eyebrows. Who does? If you're going for a reshape, I'd give threading a try.
  • Options
    My only issue with threading is that it feels like someone is repeatedly slicing my eyelids with a razor blade.  I take the hot wax over threading any day of the week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards