Colorado-Denver

DJ Recommendations

I have no idea how to go about picking a DJ--its hard to know who is good and who isn't without actually attending one of their events.  Does anyone have a DJ recommendation?  We want a DJ who will get people up and dancing...and will respect our play/do not play lists.  Thanks!

Re: DJ Recommendations

• Hi,
      So I'm not getting married until this August so I don't know for sure if they are actually awesome (fingers crossed) but we went with a Music Plus.  Whenever I mention this to other brides/vendors I get nods of approval and hear how great they are.  They're definitely the big-box store of DJs and you don't get to meet your actual DJ beforehand, but I think they have a really tried and true system and their price is right (about $400 for a standard reception).  I would definitely check them out and see if they're a good fit for you.
  • I used Digital DJ for my wedding and loved Mike! He absolutely stuck to our playlists and do not play lists. My guests all loved him and I loved the fact that he was incredibly professional and not the overbearing, obnoxious dj that I have seen at too many weddings. Highly, highly recommend him
    http://www.digitaldjcolorado.com/
  • I got married this past May and we used DJ on Demand (www.djondemand) he was great and very reasonably priced. He met with us three times to go over everything and made sure he had all our lists before the wedding. My husband and I even found the three songs we wanted played for our ceremony on youtube but nowhere else and he took the time to copy them from there so we could have them.
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards