Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Outdoor Locations In ROGERS MN

Hi.  I'm not from the area but would like to know if anyone has "rented" a city park in Rogers or the surrounding cities for their ceremony?  We have a hall chosen and could have ceremony there but feel it would be too long of a day for our guests to be at one place the entire time. 

Do any of the city parks have a pavillion to rent that also has picnic tables underneath?  (This would eliminate the need to rent chairs.) I've looked on the city's website but didn't find it to be much help.  Or are there any churches in Rogers or the surrounding area that would allow non members to have their ceremony there?

Suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: Outdoor Locations In ROGERS MN

• Options
    I don't really have any suggestions, but I just wanted to say that I don't think that having the ceremony and reception in the same place would make it too long a day. If anything, having to travel between the two sites would make the day feel longer. Especially if you'll be having a lot of out-of-town guests that are already traveling to get to your wedding. Take that with a grain of salt -- we had our ceremony and reception at a hotel that the guests all chose to stay at partly because it would be convenient for everyone. It was also November when we could've run the risk of bad weather.
  • Options
    I am having our ceremony at the Rivers edge commons park in elk river next June. It is an amiptheater seating outdoor park on the river! Check it out Clicky.  The pictures dont do it justice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards