Florida-West Coast
Options

Need a DJ for st. pete wedding...4 months to go

Hi,
I'm looking for a fun dj for our wedding in st. pete. My fiance and I want a dj who can keep the dance floor packed the entire night. Any suggestion?. Thanks!

Re: Need a DJ for st. pete wedding...4 months to go

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cory Barron from GRANT HEMOND and Associates. Check him out on FB -- the reviews are awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should call Grant Hemond -- I had Eric from them and loved him! =) I don't think you can go wrong with their service. They have a large team with DJs for every style. I said I wanted more of a "club" DJ and that's what I got!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the other ladies.  We used Tony Lange with Grant Hemond and he was just what we were looking for.  They are very reputable and have several DJ's to choose from.  They are all professional and were very easy to work with.  GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep -- Cory and Eric are best friends, so either one is great! And I agree with all PPs! We weren't thrilled with our first choice at Grant Hemond, so we asked them to revisit qhat we were looking for in a DJ and they promised us "they would get it right this time." They know they have a reputation to protect, and they were serious about keeping our business.

What really sealed the deal for me was that our officiant told me she liked Grant Hemond most of all DJs because of their professionalism, the fact that they're nice guys and because their timing during the ceremony is impeccable (wehreas otehr DJs she's worked with have missed a beat or spaced out). She and Cory sold us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone else! We are also using Grant Hemond!  Bre2Be your sig pictures are so cute!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeff at www.sgmobiledj.com..... So reasonable! Let him know ur budget and he will work with! LOVE HIM!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Get Randy with Celebrations of Tampa Bay. He was amazing! Got everyone on the dance floor and quickly took over during an awkward moment during the reception because of hubby's crazy family! We didn't even have to say anything. He just stepped right in and handled the situation wonderfully!
  • Options
    abkredheadabkredhead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the advice! Now I feel much better about choosing a dj.
  • Options
    sb_simmonssb_simmons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Phil with Fast Breaks Entertainment is great! I've used him for years with stuff at work and he is going to DJ our wedding in October.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards