August 2013 Weddings

Changed Date

Hey ladies! 

I want to let you all know, that FI and I have decided to change out date from 8/31/13 to 9/29/13. Due to how hot it has been in Atlanta, and the type of wedding we have in mind it will just be too hot! 

I plan on sticking around for a bit.......then moving on. I have enjoyed talking to you ladies! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! 
Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Changed Date

• September is a wonderful month to marry in. Continued happy planning to you!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• awww i know how u feel hell i went from 2013 to 2014 lol...cont happy wedding planning....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Thanks ladies! :) 
  • September is a nice month as well! I hope things continue to go well for you during your planning.
  • We also wanted Sept. as our first choice, however, I am still in school so August 24 was our last date of the summer that we could have a honeymoon after.

Good luck with all of your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! September was the month I wanted to get married in. (September was all booked up at the venue we fell in love with)

Congrats and happy planning. Be sure to come back and let us know how your planning is going :)
  • Of course! Thanks so much ladies! ;) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards