New Jersey
Options

Oh hello again

Hi everyone. I'm back from my honeymoon- we got back on Saturday but I'm just back to work and the swing of things today. Barbados is beautiful (even in the rain... which we had the first 3 days!) and we had an amazing time. I got nice and tan, which depressingly will fade over the summer since I'm trapped inside an office all day haha.

So how is everyone? Did I miss anything good?
*~allie~*

Re: Oh hello again

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie Congrats and welcome back. I just got back from my honeymoon in Barbados as well (on Friday) where were you staying?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on your honeymoon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_oh-hello-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e83c6502-47c1-4da6-81b9-7d50dde60089Post:a8d33934-2ef1-4df6-8d25-22ebe5173889">Re: Oh hello again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Allie Congrats and welcome back. I just got back from my honeymoon in Barbados as well (on Friday) where were you staying?
    Posted by jgido@aol.com[/QUOTE]

Oh really? too funny. We stayed at The Crane- it's on the Atlantic side. Where did you stay? Did you do any excursions?
    *~allie~*

• Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie: We stayed at the Crane the last time we went to Barbados (2 years ago). This time we stayed on the west coast at the hilton. We were there for 15 days :)  We did a catamaran tour by Tiami and then a private one seperately to the south of the island. We also did the 4x4 excursion that went to the north and east coast as well. We actually toured the Crane and had lunch at L'Azure while there as we were looking at the costs of actually purchasing a time share there :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh fun! We did the Tiami and 4x4 as well. We loved them both! And while picking people up, we stopped at the Hilton and said that would've been a nice alternative had we not had the timeshare. I have a timeshare that partners with RCI, who is affiliated with the Crane, so for the room portion it turned out to be very cheap haha.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny very similar stays, when did you do Tiami, and when did you do the 4x4? We also have an RCI property in Florida, but trading can be such a pain so we were thinking of buying a week at the Crane for New Years :) I know RCI is affilated with the Crane thats how we stayed the last time :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did the Tiami on Friday and the 4x4 (Island Safari) on Monday. With RCI it did take a while- I called everyday for like weeks to get somewhere, at first I was open to where and then I was set on the Crane. Just wondering... how expensive was the timeshare at TC? They didn't bug us besides at check-in, so we were happy to not have them hounding us to buy the whole time.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay its getting funny the coincidences! We did the island safari on Monday as well (all that mud...yikes! took forever to get out of my hair!) Timeshares varied depending on the size 1 BDR, 2 BDR, or 3BRD and where on the property you were and the week you are in. They started at about 19K-125K.
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Allie!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow! yeah, we were the last group to come to lunch at Sunbury Plantation and have everyone stare at us. We were the drunk, late ones. Our driver said he has never ran out of rum punch, so we challenged him. We lost, but I guess won bc we had soooo much "jungle juice". It was yummy.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had a great time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay we were the other rowdy drunk group! and we also ran out of rum punch! LOL we were on Elmo :) funny names those trucks! It was a great tour! We even saw a monkey on the plantation in the back ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that's so funny we didn't see/recognize eachother. I guess if you aren't looking for it, you aren't noticing. I definitely saw the Elmo truck b/c I commented on it at Little Bay I think it's called? So so pretty there. We were in Garfield. And I saw the green monkeys int he back too- but don't remember much else from lunch... haha
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is just way to freaking funny :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad you had fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards