Not Engaged Yet

What does BCS mean?

I can't figure it out!
NYE... or in a relationship, for that matter. NBD =] Sister of the NYE girls (who should be engaged within the year!)

Re: What does BCS mean?

• edited December 2011
    Why do you keep making multiple posts of the same thing?
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I assume you mean BSC It means bat shiit crazy Please chill with the post button. Srsly.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean BSC? In which case it is Bat Sh!t Crazy.

Coffee- Sometimes TK is wonky and creates 2 posts with the same subject title, or looks like you never posted so you post again, then both show up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Okie dokie.
  • edited December 2011
    Can our fave mod Loopy delete the multiples?? lol 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lizziebennetx3. So you're going to post everything 3 times?

It's just like Groundhogs Day.

Equally sucky and unfunny.
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    I will see what I can do.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011

Lizzie, welcome! I know you didn't mean to double post. Sometimes TK's interface sucks. Pay no attention to the guff you may receive from that. Smile

• edited December 2011
    EDIT I saw the video.

That's so insane. Despite the shooting, the guy did good in calling off the engagement. Maybe she shot him because he found out her spoiled brat history.

EDIT Lizzie, welcome to TK.
  • EnamiEnami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BCS= Bowl Championship Series. Its college football's Div 1 way off matching up the 10 best teams at the end of the season in the 5 Bowl games (Rose, Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, and the Championship).

But your probably not asking about football, are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:188a5577-f89f-4fe5-bce8-241f7971b03d">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BCS= Bowl Championship Series. Its college football's Div 1 way off matching up the 10 best teams at the end of the season in the 5 Bowl games (Rose, Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, and the Championship). But your probably not asking about football, are you?
    Posted by Enami[/QUOTE]

That's exactly where I was going, honestly.  Then I was like "wait, how come no one else read it that way?"
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • EnamiEnami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:2dc82fb1-e915-493e-af22-dbb599de678c">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does BCS mean? : That's exactly where I was going, honestly.  Then I was like "wait, how come no one else read it that way?"
    Posted by Blue & White[/QUOTE]

I know! Truthfully, I had no idea what BSC was, so there was no comparisson there for me. Lol, glad there's other brides out there that know their football.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:39de92ed-d88a-4dcc-abbf-040555c49a7a">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lizziebennet x3 . So you're going to post everything 3 times? It's just like Groundhogs Day. Equally sucky and unfunny.
    Posted by Ana_2985[/QUOTE]

This made me *gigglesnort* I hate that movie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:3ad63f89-27f4-477e-ac89-0c12622852e9">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does BCS mean? : I know! Truthfully, I had no idea what BSC was, so there was no comparisson there for me. Lol, glad there's other brides out there that know their football.
    Posted by Enami[/QUOTE]

First of all Yay for someone else who knows football. Secondly, we may have a problem.  We are playing Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. :) Yay for Arkansas having a good year after like 10 bad ones!! Oh btw in case you didn't know I am now living in NJ but I am from Arkansas. Just moved here 2 years ago. 
    When is my wedding
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:451cbf16-7a9f-4330-b807-e882432cdf01">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does BCS mean? : First of all <strong>Yay for someone else who knows football</strong>. Secondly, we may have a problem.  We are playing Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. :) Yay for Arkansas having a good year after like 10 bad ones!! Oh btw in case you didn't know I am now living in NJ but I am from Arkansas. Just moved here 2 years ago. 
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]

Omg football, BF is working two-a-days right now gearing up for the bowl game so I only get a good morning text and a tired "I love you but I have to be up at 5am" call at night. I love watching football, especially when i can see him on tv, but It will be nice to have him back post season (and I get his "bowl game swag" that he doesnt want) lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • EnamiEnami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bcs-mean-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:73bc5845-d53d-41fe-aef3-d9553f23fe56Post:451cbf16-7a9f-4330-b807-e882432cdf01">Re: What does BCS mean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does BCS mean? : First of all Yay for someone else who knows football. Secondly, we may have a problem.  We are playing Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. :) Yay for Arkansas having a good year after like 10 bad ones!! Oh btw in case you didn't know I am now living in NJ but I am from Arkansas. Just moved here 2 years ago. 
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]

Oooo,you're going down!!! Lol! I'm expecting the SB to be a good one this year, Arkansas has been doing pretty good this season. I hate watching games where its totally one-sided. Can't wait for the BCS Bowls to start!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards