May 2012 Weddings

Rsvp question

Ok We had only 2 people decline, what about everyone else. I was shocked when they all came back and the only one we didnt get back they arent coming because his gf is on house arrest and cant get a window. Other then that FI and I played a game when we would check the mail like how many today or who the rsvp was from.

Re: Rsvp question

• 110 invited, 17 declined, still missing 12, I think. Today was RSVP deadline for us so waiting to hear from our missing people still. I just need to know if I need to rent more place settings/chairs!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • My least favorite part of this whole wedding process has been the RSVPs. Our deadline was April 25th and we still have 8 invites out there which is about 20 people total. My FI says I need to be patient but I'm not. How hard is it to put a check mark on a stamped post card and drop it in the mail or at least return my phone call. Ironically, the ones we've talked to who didn't bother to get theirs to us on time are coming but how was I supposed to know that when they didn't send me their card! I'm glad I have until the middle of next week to turn in my counts to everyone. I'd just like to know who's all coming so I can get the seating chart done, know how many tables/centerpieces I need, and order my favors. We just have to remain positive!

• We invited 201, and so far 82 are confirmed, 67 declined, and 52 are still up in the air.  Of the 52 we're waiting for, I expect about 30 more to say no.  The wedding is pretty far for my family to travel, so most of them won't be able to attend.  I kind of expected it to be pretty low.  I'm pretty sure we'll have a final count of around 110 people, which was what we really wanted in the first place...so I guess it all works out, lol
  • We had 133 invited, 95 said yes, 38 said no.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Invited 175 got 140 very happy only a few of those missing are people I was sad aren't making it! Most of people that his parents invited ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards