Alabama

How was your weekend?

What did everyone do this weekend?

FI and I watched a couple of football games, went to church, went shopping, got groceries, worked on our DJ song list, and did our premartial counseling homework.  FI also did some homework for school, and I went on Amazon and ordered all of my BM gifts and FI's groom's cake toppers.  Productive weekend!
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: How was your weekend?

• edited December 2011
    We saw Moneyball (Really good- Plus, Brad Pitt hardly ever leaves the screen) & Contagion (Eh, okay). 

Finally got the FI to work on our STD's a little bit, and figured out our end of the guest list for sure... Now just waiting on our mom's lists :)

Otherwise we were super low key... Lots of hanging out around the house. Made the mistake of telling my FI about Espn on Xbox, so we got to watch a LOT of football games I don't care about ;p

@Sessions- What did you get for your BM's? That's something I'm kind of stuck on :/
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:b4fd6928-fe6e-4cee-bbd9-01976e67f9adPost:659d9a00-7a5b-43d7-a842-2fcba915d6b0">Re: How was your weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Sessions- What did you get for your BM's? That's something I'm kind of stuck on :/
    Posted by amandad18[/QUOTE]
    I got everyone a personalized hanger from Etsy, where the wire is shaped to spell out their first name.  Then I got individual gifts for each of them.

MOH is an aspiring writer, so I got her a leather-bound journal and a nice pen.

BM T. loves all things Disney and worked at Disney World for 6 months in the college program, so I got her a charm bracelet watch where the watch and all the charms are related to Mickey Mouse.

BM E. is a painter, so I got her a Buddha Board.  (It's like an Etch-a-Sketch with painting, lol.)

Other BM E. is a photographer, so I got her a super nice all-natural hand-made photo album to display some of her work.

BM L. has cancer (non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma) - she's currently tumor-free and doing great - but since she is all about lime green (the color for her cancer's awareness ribbon) I got her a lime green opera wallet (she likes these) and a pair of lime green knock-off vintage Wayfarers.

BM C. is a massive Stargate fan, so I got her a silver SG-1 necklace (it's got a little stargate on the chain).
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Friday night- We worked with a friend to learn our first dance. CHECK
    Saturday night- I had a lingerie/pure romance shower! It was so much fun!
    Sunday afternoon- I went to see Lion King in 3D! I love Lion King, but didn't see the point in having it in 3D.

Sessions you really have some artistic BM! Sorry to hear about your one BM, I hope everything stays in the clear for her. My brother had Hodgkin disease. It can be a very scary thing. He is doing well though too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Friday, Saturday, & Sunday--work, work, work Undecided

Samantha1008- pure romance/lingerie party sounds like so much fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards