Connecticut
Options

Photo Sharing Cards

Has anyone found that people actually upload pictures to shutterfly/ a photo sharing site? I was thinking of putting this info on business cards for people to take, though I don't know if anyone would actually upload...lots of questions today!

Re: Photo Sharing Cards

• Options
    I did it.  I got free business cards on vistaprint, so it only cost me about $5 for the shipping.  I used Picasa (google photo) for ours and gave people the log in info to upload.  I like how you can upload and download at full quality with them no charges.  I'm not sure how the other sites are.  When I did ours, google was the best option.  I think we had 5 people upload pictures.  While that's far fewer than actually took pictures, that was still about 500 candid photos from different perspectives that I would have never seen otherwise.  It's virtually no cost to you and very little effort... well worth it in my book.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    For us, not really. While they were an awesome touch, looked great on the table etc. people were looking for more of a Photographer's site to see pics when they upload them. We did have some guests to theirs but not a ton. It was nice to see them from their perspective etc. though!!

I got them from Vistaprint super cheap & used Shutterfly for the actual site!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We had them too. We used business cards from Vistaprint. No one seemed to use them though lol. We got most of the guests photos off facebook instead.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I feel like most people use Facebook now, but it would be nice to have everything in one spot. I was wondering how useful this would be too.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards