Students

Do NOT propose to us during finals week...GAWD!

My Bridesmaid and I are both in law school right now (my FI asked me before I started, but planning and studying just sucks...I will never do that again!)

AND my BM just got engaged last night! super happy for her, but we're both like: "Fiances...Eff you." 

So needless to say, somebody's not studying for her exams... 

We both agreed we aren't meeting up to study because we both know we'll up on sites and going on and on about the engagement, we'll get nothing accomplished--we aren't allowed to talk to each other until AFTER hha.

Re: Do NOT propose to us during finals week...GAWD!

• Hahaha I made sure to tell my FI NOT to propose to me during finals. I was half kidding when I said I'd kill him if he did.... ;)
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My guy surprised me with ring shopping on Saturday...I have finals this week and of course I've spent all day googling..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My fiancé proposed 3 weeks before finals started (my law school starts exams right after Thanksgiving) basically because the ring was burning a hole in his pocket and he couldn't stand it anymore. I was thrilled, of course, but I was supposed to be intensely studying during those weeks....yeah....didn't happen. I'm so glad I'm a 3L!

He's in law school too, you'd think he would've known better! ;)
  • Haha guys are hilarious with timing!

My FI proposed one day after class, literally after I walked in the door. I had planned to write a ten page paper that was due the NEXT day, and he KNEW I had to write this paper. Needless to say I did not write that ten page paper, luckily my professor was understanding. 

The reason FI proposed that day was because he had picked up the ring that day after it was being sized and was afraid I would find it cleaning or something, which is probably true!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards