Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vintage- Modern Photographers?!

Does anyone know of any vintage but still modern style photographers in the Columbus area? I currently live in Alabama and have found some amazingly talented vintage style photographers here, but we are getting married in Columbus.. Thanks!

Re: Vintage- Modern Photographers?!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Look into C Studios, I think you'll like her style.  Her name is Amy.  I was debating between her and Henry Photography and booked with Henry.  Also maybe Kelly Maughan, very reasonable!  I think they have pages on the local vendors site.  Check there for contact info.

• Options
    lyssa5966lyssa5966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out elybrothers.com. We booked them for 9/2011. I love their work!  Very unique and fun. More of a modern style
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Adam Lowe Photography!  He sounds right up your alley -- I used him and loved him!
    http://adamlowephotography.com/
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Kelly Maughan!  We used her and LOVED her!  I think she would work really well with the style you are wanting!  As pp mentioned, she is very affordable!  I have a vendor review in my married bio, as well as pictures in both bios from e-pics and wedding.  Here is her website, if you are interested: link
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Benjamin James Photography. Expensive, but his work is priceless.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out jessica love photography. up and coming, so the prices are fair, and the images are fantastic!
  • Options
    ggeenniiggeennii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kitty Maer and she is AMAZING!  We just got our engagement photos back and she did such a good job!  Her style is definitely vintage/modern and her editing just takes everything to the next level!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out picturethelove.com  That is who we ended up going with and I am very happy with that look.
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards