Maine

All Aboard Trolley

Just a warning to our brides out there...DO NOT BOOK All Aboard Trolley for your wedding transportation needs.  I wish I had gone with my gut instinct at the very beginning of my experience with this company!  They did not return calls, emails.  And now, just 5 DAYS before my wedding they have cancelled our trolley for our wedding!!!  I am planning this wedding from Boston and now have to find a way for myself and my bridal party to get to and from the church!  I paid All Aboard Trolley in full ($1200!!) and they have done nothing for me.   Please, take my warning!  This is not an fun last minute glitch to be experiencing!!!!!

started TTC 5/10
me: PCOS DH: low motility
clomid 100mg - no response
clomid 200mg +HCG+ IUI #1 5/1/11 = BFN
clomid 200mg +HCG+IUI #2 5/31/11 = BFN
Clomid/HCG/IUI #3 Cancelled Follistism + IUI x2 BFN Changed RE Moving on to IVF 11/2011

Re: All Aboard Trolley

• KellyTrevorKellyTrevor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes! Thanks for the post, I was thinking of using them. I really hope you find someone else and feel better.
  • edited December 2011
    That's horrible!! Were you able to hire another transportation company? Did they refund your money?
  • jowens020jowens020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls,

Yes I was able to find a shuttle bus...not exactly the trolley I had envisioned for my wedding but in the end it didn't matter.  It was a beautiful day and probably the only person that noticed was me!!  They did refund my money, but I still would not recommend using them.  It is too bad too b/c there aren't many options for transportation up in that area.  A little customer service would go a long way....
    started TTC 5/10
    me: PCOS DH: low motility
    clomid 100mg - no response
    clomid 200mg +HCG+ IUI #1 5/1/11 = BFN
    clomid 200mg +HCG+IUI #2 5/31/11 = BFN
    Clomid/HCG/IUI #3 Cancelled Follistism + IUI x2 BFN Changed RE Moving on to IVF 11/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards