Missouri-Kansas City
Options

**prideeinpynk**

Hi! I just checked out your planning bio and wanted to say that you and I must have very similar taste! Many of your inspiration pics are similar/the same as those I've saved. The similarities are, well, not endless, but I could list like at least 5 off the top of my head -- hairstyle, hair piece, candles, loft venue, dress (I actually went with White One 411, which is Fanal without the longer train). Anyway, just thought I'd tell you that it looks great, and I like your style!

Re: **prideeinpynk**

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, how funny! Great minds think alike, eh? ;)  I really loved the Fanal but ended up with a DB dress that I also loved (and I could buy it with my own money which made me happy).

When's your wedding date? (my work comp won't let me look at peoples' TK profiles, totally weird...)

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is on August 21st, so a little bit before yours. We getting married in a church and then having the reception at Feasts of Fancy. We considered Club 1000 too. I was into the candle thing, so we are doing lanterns for centerpieces instead of floral ones... I'm just not that into flowers that much. I like your navy and plum ideas, but we're going a little lighter since it is summertime -- grey, cream and burnt orange. Trying to stay close to fallish colors in summertime setting.

Your dress is super pretty -- good choice!
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah? We were considering the Hobbs building as well! But we went to Club 1000 as probably the 3rd venue we looked at and I loved it so much we booked it like a week after. We probably could have found a better deal elsewhere but oh well... I wanted to do a centerpiece of just a bunch of candles, but the venue won't allow it unless they are enclosed, so we're doing flowers for the centerpieces, but pretty much our whole ceremony is going to be full of candles. :D

Thanks about the dress! It came in this week and I just picked it up last night!! I'm so excited to have it hanging in my closet!!! :D

That color choice is going to look AWESOME! We started with navy and yellow, but decided it didn't fit the vibe enough.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards