Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Coordinator Needed!

I am newly engaged (April 28, 2012) and going crazy. I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and in need of a wedding planner. Does anyone have any great recommendations of a great wedding planner who is affordable? We have set aside $3,000 for a wedding coordinator and the coordinator sites I have visited are extremely beyond our budget. I would really appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Wedding Coordinator Needed!

• Options
    I am using Jen Ashford with Altar Ego, and she has been great so far. Granted, I'm only using her for day-of... but she is under 1K for that.
  • Options
    I used Meredith Commender with Significant Events of Texas, and for full-service I think she was $3500.  Worth every penny, though!  You could probably get her for less for Month-of or Day-of, but I know she told me she has changed her pricing.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Thank you so much I will put her on my list to set-up a consultation.
  • Options
    I used Each and Every Detail and our DOC was Candace Williams. We went with the package that actually begins 2 months out with consultations and complete day-of coordination. I think it ended up costing around $1500, and it was money well spent.
  • Options
    Sherri Whitener - s.whitener@mckinneychurch.com 
  • Options
    Kate532Kate532 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-coordinator-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:262607c5-2a88-4494-8f07-3e8cbc082b31Post:def2b8dc-d4ab-41e8-b931-394e996f8680">Wedding Coordinator Needed!</a>:
    I recently got a flyer by a company called Blissful Celebrations. The altar looks start at $1,500. You can go more extravagent if you want for more money. They have a very nice website <a href="http://www.blissfulcelebrations.com" rel="nofollow">www.blissfulcelebrations.com</a>. I met the lady and she is flexible and very helpful. She is even willing to help me with the table decor items etc... If you are looking for setup and decor help then you don't really need a planner and I would say spend the money with them and get your money's worth.

[QUOTE]I am newly engaged (April 28, 2012) and going crazy. I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and in need of a wedding planner. Does anyone have any great recommendations of a great wedding planner who is affordable? We have set aside $3,000 for a wedding coordinator and the coordinator sites I have visited are extremely beyond our budget. I would really appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
    Posted by mzwalker2be[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-coordinator-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:262607c5-2a88-4494-8f07-3e8cbc082b31Post:def2b8dc-d4ab-41e8-b931-394e996f8680">Wedding Coordinator Needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am newly engaged (April 28, 2012) and going crazy. I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and in need of a wedding planner. Does anyone have any great recommendations of a great wedding planner who is affordable? We have set aside $3,000 for a wedding coordinator and the coordinator sites I have visited are extremely beyond our budget. I would really appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
    Posted by mzwalker2be[/QUOTE]

My coordinator is Kristyn Hall with Event Elements.  She is AMAZING and has affordable packages!
  • Options
    wenicu1wenicu1 member
    First Comment
    You can look into - 
    Each and Every Detail with Wendy Kidd
    Mrs. Planner with Ashlee Voda
    P.S. I Love You with - Pam Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards