Michigan-Detroit

ann arbor, adrian,toledo, detroit, lansing,kalamazoo reception HELP!

I am looking for a wedding venue for December 2012 that will hold 250-300 people that is NOT
a banquet hall/country club site unless its unique. We LOVE Cobblestone farms and Misty Farms but they will unfortunately not work because of site limitations. Don't know where to look! 
THANKS!!!

Re: ann arbor, adrian,toledo, detroit, lansing,kalamazoo reception HELP!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_ann-arbor-adriantoledo-detroit-lansingkalamazoo-reception-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:7230c7f1-6a36-43f0-b418-a88e082b2e14Post:c7f382bb-29c4-40d6-9d5b-31cde6b64a09">ann arbor, adrian,toledo, detroit, lansing,kalamazoo reception HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a wedding venue for December 2012 that will hold 250-300 people that is NOT a banquet hall/country club site unless its unique. We LOVE Cobblestone farms and Misty Farms but they will unfortunately not work because of site limitations. Don't know where to look!  THANKS!!!    
    Posted by fritz_357[/QUOTE]

<div>There you go PP - sorry OP, I'm no help. </div>
  • darleneanndarleneann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for all the responses! we're still looking for somewhere in our budget that is a little unique. possibly nazareth hall or waldenwoods. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards