Florida-North Florida
Options

A Glamour Bride - Reviews?

I am looking into using A Glamour Bride for my hair / make up for me and my bridal party - does anyone have any experience with them that they can share with me?

Re: A Glamour Bride - Reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using them this Saturday for 8 girls! I did my trial hair and make-up and it was perfect!! I'm so excited about my choice and you'll be in great hands! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried contacting them for information and it's been a week but no response yet. I even resent my email request.  That is sort of scary but hopefully they are just super busy.  I think I have already decided on another makeup and hair person but I will wait to see if A Glamour Bride responds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, in the beginning I would have to email her twice to get a response. When I then emailed her saying I thought I was going to go with her could she send me the contract she took 8 days to email it to me - and her email almost sounded like she was acting like she sent it already but maybe I didn't get it. I wrote her back saying I didn't feel comfortable going with her given that she took so long to write back and when she did she didn't always answer my questions. She wrote back saying she wrote back within 48 hours everytime and what questions did she not answer. I wrote back detailing how after 48 hours I kept emailing her again then after another day or so she'd write back to that and the questions she didn't answer. She wrote back apologizing and said she had recently had a miscarriage but she was 100% now. I told her I was sorry to hear that but I was talking to some other make up artists and stylists and I'd be in touch. But since then I went a Bridal event at Black Finn and met another makeup/hair company (Simply Makeup) that was even more affordable and have been really quick about writing me back. They were really excited to meet me that night. I feel bad if that's the case with Faythe but I just didn't feel comfortable going with her. Similar to how people are writing Simply Weddings makes great cakes but they don't respond to my emails or phone calls. I can find other people who do good jobs and don't make communicating with them extra work for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards