South Asian Weddings
Options

July 3 Weekday wedding

Guys

I am planning a 1-day event (no sangeet, etc) on Wed, July 3. I know this is an odd day but does it make it better that the next day is a public holiday? Half of my guests are a 5 hour drive away while the other half are local. The wedding ceremony is at 4:30pm while the reception starts at 6:30pm. For local folks, they can choose to either attend both or if they don't want to take the day off, they can just come for the reception

For folks driving in, they would have to take the day off but can relax on the next day and drive back home later in the day to work Friday. Or simply take Friday off too and make it an extended weekend (lots of local relatives here to stay at)

Doing a July 3 event saves me 20% over any of the later days of the week

Thanks

Re: July 3 Weekday wedding

• Options
    I already answered on the first time you posted this. :) (You double posted)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards