Alabama
Options

Writing Your Own Vows?

Im A bit insecure of how well written this is. But I wanted To share and give ideas to others who are doing the same.  After Of weeks of writing This is what I came Up with. i need to add that this was created with the help of previous written vows i found on the net and tweaked, reworded and made my own. 

Just Telling you i love you isn't enough because It cant tell you that your my best friend and my one ture love. It Cant tell you how much you make me smile and how much i appreciate you and everything you do for me. Nor Can it tell of all the happiness you bring me every day. It lacks the ability to tell how confident i become when you call me beautiful or that you are my most favorite annoyance. its also lacks the ability to express the fact that with out you i would be incomplete. But With An added Promise, to you and god, in front of every one we love, to give you a life time of unconditional love, respect and honor. To Always Cherish and care for you no matter what happens, only then, I Will feel I love you is enough. Jon, I Promise and I love You.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Writing Your Own Vows?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards