Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Where to get a bathing suit?

Seeing as it's not summer anymore, I'm having a really hard time finding a swimsuit for my honeymoon in two months. It doesn't help that I need more support in the top than many typical swimsuits offer. Anyone have suggestions on where I should start looking?

Re: Where to get a bathing suit?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's Everything But Water in the Fashion Square Mall, but you could also order online. Victoria Secret has really cute "bride" bikinis :)
  • Options
    arusso51arusso51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely look online at Lands End.  They make great suits...and you can return anything you don't like to any Sears store.  I stocked up for my honeymoon....

Good Luck!

Andrea
    ar121110
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think there's a bathing suit store on the SE corner of Guadalupe and McClintock. I think they sell suits designed with "real" women in mind... a.k.a. not model-stick-thin women. I've never been in the store though, so I'm not sure how cute and stylish they are ;p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also vote for the VS catalogue.  I'm a bit top heavy myself and their suits are the only ones I've found with enough support.  I believe you can also return them to the store rather than mail them back if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    brookelynl brookelynl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exquisite Swimwear- it's at Scottsdale and the 101- it's a small boutique, great service, and they have all different sizes. 

Disclaimer: I worked there in high school, but it really is an amazing shop! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards