June 2013 Weddings

Tell me how...

Your FI Proposed to you :)

My FI lives in Kent and is studying at Kent State for a PhD in Organic Chemistry.  I went up one weekend to skate with my ice dance partner and his coach.  When we got back, he took me out to get lunch.  The place was really crowded, so we went back to his apartment and ate.  Then he offer me dessert.  I tried to open the box of candy with no sucess, so I threw it back at him.  He opened the box up part-way and gave it back to me.  I still struggled with the box, so I made him open it the entire way.  I reached in (without really looking) and grabbed a piece of chocolate.  Then I did a double take--there was a box from the jeweler he went to the weekend before with his mom.  As soon as I saw it, he was down on one knee, asking me to marry him.  Smile
My Bio
Derp Engagement Photo
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tell me how...

• As an alumna of the University of Akron, I feel the need to say....

KENT STATE SUCKS!

(But wow, what a small world!)

My fiance proposed to me at Disneyworld, in Cinderella's Castle (in the restaurant). It was amazing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I take no offense to Kent State sucks...it's sucking the life out of my FI :( He's working 80+ hours a week.

Kappa-Your proposal story is pretty amazing :)  I LOVE Disney!
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • awwwwwwwwwwww how sweet
  • My fi jumped the gun when his original plan (before we were dating!) was ruined. He just called me his fiance in front of my mom and sisters and it stuck (andI got to go ring shopping with him after that). Just kinda happened like everything else with us.
    ^-^

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards