New York-New York City
Options

Looking for a restaurant for intimate wedding

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and need some help getting started. I currently live in Florida but I am getting married in NYC (hopefully in Brooklyn) in 2012 or 2013 depending on the venue we decide on. I am on a pretty small budget since we are paying for the wedding entirely ourselves. I would like to spend the majority of my budget on the reception venue since we will most likely be having the ceremony there also. We are trying to find a reasonably priced restaurant for a wedding party of 50-60 guests. I am coming to NYC to scout out locations for our wedding and get an idea of prices, time frames and how the food is in person during the first week of September. I could really use some helpful fellow brides to point me in the right direction :)

Some of the places we are already planning to look into:

• Ici  - the fiancee does not like how cramped the pictures make it look but we will see how it is in person
  • My Moon - we both love this place but aren't sure if our party is too small for them to rent to
  • Il Fornetto - this is a restaurant in Sheepshead Bay that I love but am not sure if our party is too small yet again
  • Giandos on the water - I don't think we can afford it but I am looking into it anyway
Any suggestions of places to visit around Brooklyn that would accomodate us would be wonderful. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a restaurant for intimate wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards