Hawaii
Options

Getting Dress Steamed

Ladies,

I am trying to email keepsakewedding.com to get my dress steamed but haven't heard from them.

As I dont know Oahu/Waikiki area - can anyone suggest who else I can try to pick up the dress, steamed and deliver to my hotel?

Thank you.x

Re: Getting Dress Steamed

• Options
    I'm in need of someone as well since my hotel doesn't offer this service. I'm going to email my wedding coordinator and see if she has any contacts. Once I hear from her I will let you know. I haven't heard of the company you mentioned, were they referred to you?
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Try calling Kathy Porter at 18082823355. She came to our condo and steamed my wedding gown, my trash the dress dress and FI's suit. She is very friendly and did a great job with the garments.
    HTH
  • Options
    Thanks! My wedding coordinator did not have any contacts. How are her prices?
  • Options

Prices were comparable to others. I think I paid around 110 for wedding gown, trash the dress dress, mom's dress, and two suits. Plus it was great not to have to carry all of the garments to a place and then pick them up. She just came to our condo, set up in a few minutes and steamed it all there. It did take a little while, but she also offered valuable info about the island, beaches etc.

• Options
    That's great! I may only need someone if my dress becomes wrinkled from my flights, did you have to set up an appt with her in advance?
  • Options
    I did call and set up an appointment. No deposit. Then she asked me to call once I landed to let her know for sure if I needed steaming; that confirmed the appointment. My dress really did need it...I packed it into my carry on :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info you two.  I've been meaning to look into that.  :)

• Options
    Awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Options
    Thank you guys - I will give her a call - my dress will need it after 14 hours flights lol.

My wedding coordinator only gave me keepsakewedding,com and thats it. I tried several times emailed them - heard nothing.

May I ask - is there an email address or website? As its 10 hours different between Oahu and where I live.

x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards