June 2013 Weddings
Options

Crazy TK/ March Siggy

I don't know how many of you can see/saw my post yesterday with 9 ideas for March's siggy. I had to go through my past posts to even find the thread but I can't see anything in it (nor can I see my own post)

Hopefully this one goes through.

Any ideas for the March Siggy. I know it's kind of last minute and I apologize. Here are a few ideas I've come up with (Hopefully I remember all them from yesterday)

WR:
1) Fave pic of our venue or church (since we are all getting around/have booked now)

2) Wedding day hair inspiration

3) Bridal bouquet inspiration

4) Fave pic of FI and you

5) Wedding invitation inspiration

NWR:

1) Pet(s)

2) House (Or dream house photo)

3) Book you are currently/want to read

4) Fave flower(s) (Guess it could double as WR lol)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Thoughts/Comments/Ideas? Let's hear them!
June '13 - Cake!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25

Re: Crazy TK/ March Siggy

• Options
    I know I posted a lot of posts yesterday, and they are like gone?! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    I like:
    WR
    1) Fave pic of our venue or church
    4) Fave pic of FI and you
    NWR
    1) Pet(s)

(I have no idea about my hair, bouquet, or invitations yet :P)

ETA: All 3 of us have the same wedding date!  *dance party*
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    LOL Jenn :)

The 3 that you chose are pretty much the only ones I certainly have photos for haha!

Sparkles - I hear ya. I posted the thread in the morning (i think) in hopes of getting the ball rolling and of course TK ate it. It's also hard to respond to posts when you a) can't see anything b) only see half of the posts and haven't a clue what the 1st one was haha.  I'm sure they will show up.... eventually!
    June '13 - Cake!

• Options
    I vote for fav pic of venue. And if I can ever figure out how to add a picture to my signature, I'll be happy to participate!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I love the venue idea...but ours is currently flooded due to excessive rain and...beavers...lol kid you not! We had to hire a trapper. Apparently not only do we have beavers, we have coyotes, bobcats, and muskrats (whatever they are). He caught a 63 pound beaver! ...so back to the main point here...my venue would look terrible in a photo right now lol

ETA: And here is the massive beaver posing with our trapper lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_crazy-tk-march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e826194d-f69a-4dca-b5c0-cc77d2bb09daPost:67ce99c6-dac6-417e-bdf9-730efa3ec1a2">Re: Crazy TK/ March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the venue idea...but ours is currently flooded due to excessive rain and...beavers...lol kid you not! We had to hire a trapper. Apparently not only do we have beavers, we have coyotes, bobcats, and muskrats (whatever they are). He caught a 63 pound beaver! ...so back to the main point here...my venue would look terrible in a photo right now lol ETA: And here is the massive beaver lol
    Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]

As terrible as that sounds, I'm sorry I chuckled a little. I'm hoping the venue is repaired beautifully by next June :)  (I'm in a similar boat - Our church we are looking at using burnt down last June! They are in the midst of restoring it and it should be ready by this fall!)

Do you have any previous photos or photos found on their website that you can/want to use?

----------------------------

And as usual, I'll post how to upload a signature picture :)
    June '13 - Cake!

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Its at my parents house so I'm sure we have photos. they just wont be recent. lol its ok that you laughed. I've laughed about it too. There I was worried about the rain and BAM!...now I have to worry about the durn beavers too lol. They've even taken down trees!...Oh don't worry though...I'll get my revenge. Muahahaha lol :)

I think I just cracked myself up lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee, I think a Poll is in order! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_crazy-tk-march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e826194d-f69a-4dca-b5c0-cc77d2bb09daPost:5676041b-af8c-4742-97dc-92184e64edb5">Re: Crazy TK/ March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mentioned this in the disappearing post, but not everybody has a venue yet so they wouldn't be able to participate.
    Posted by blferguson1s[/QUOTE]

Sorry biferguson1s,

Didnt see this in the disappearing post!

Those who don't have a venue OR church photo that they would like to use as their sig, I think it's acceptable to go with a potential venue/church photo and/or dream venue!

(If I didn't have my venue picked out I do have a 'dream' venue that I would have LOVED to have book - but couldnt due to $, Location, etc. That's a whole other story lol - Hopefully others have the same?)

--------------

ETA: OMG!!! THAT IS A HUGE BEAVER!!!! Yikes!
    June '13 - Cake!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_crazy-tk-march-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e826194d-f69a-4dca-b5c0-cc77d2bb09daPost:81d3c479-52a3-4d73-93dd-e77f78003de3">Re: Crazy TK/ March Siggy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy TK/ March Siggy : Sorry biferguson1s, Didnt see this in the disappearing post! Those who don't have a venue OR church photo that they would like to use as their sig, I think it's acceptable to go with a potential venue/church photo and/or dream venue! (If I didn't have my venue picked out I do have a 'dream' venue that I would have LOVED to have book - but couldnt due to $, Location, etc. That's a whole other story lol - Hopefully others have the same?) -------------- <strong>ETA: OMG!!! THAT IS A HUGE BEAVER!!!! Yikes!</strong>
    Posted by sssdee[/QUOTE]

THATS WHAT I SAID!!!! HE WAS MASSIVE!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards