North Carolina-Outer Banks

It's Royalty Salon ??

Does anyone have any experience with getting hair done here?  I'm honestly not very impressed by any of the salons down there... their photos of bridal updos and such.  Not really impressed at all.  LOL

Anna

Re: It's Royalty Salon ??

• I used It's Royalty and was very happy with everything!  Linda and her staff made us feel very comfortable the day of and the bridal salon is the perfect place to spend time with your BM's and have coffee, chit chat, etc. while everyone is getting ready.

Only drawback is that she does not allow any alcohol in the salon for liability reasons and I was a little bummed not to be able to have mimosas the morning of, but we took care of that with a quick shot (or two, he he he) once we got back to the beach house.

I will admit, it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with Linda but once I had her cell phone #, that was much easier and we could text too.

I definitely recommend them and let me know if you have any questions :)

• I am using her!! I absolutely loved their bridal suite!! We are all getting hair & make-up done... 10 of us.. So they will be quite busy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards