Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Morning!

TGIF!  This has been a really long week.  I got word last night that they are having an inerview for the facilitator position at my school on Monday,so the new person should be in place after a week or so..WOOHOO!  I'll be glad to pass those duties back to them. 
   Didn't do too much yesterday,we got pizza for dinner then I crashed early-not used to getting up at 6 o'clock anymore.
  This weekend I think we're going to try to go and sell at a flea market here in town.  We might go see a movie as well.  Otherwise-I plan on doing some serious sleeping:-)
  Hope everyoe has a great weekend!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning!

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Apparently my body has decided to protest the stress I'm putting it through, and I'm 90% sure that I have strep throat that developed overnight.  I was trying to sleep in this morning and instead have been up every two hours because I can't swallow, so now I have a headache on top of it.  I have to make it through work today and class tonight and then I can relax (while doing homework) this weekend.  This is not good timing.

H:  Hope you get to catch up on sleep this weekend!  Glad they're going to find someone for the facilitator job so you don't have to deal with it much longer!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!  Yesterday I finished work and training and managed to get some downtime!  The other tutors and I had a couple of beers on the terrace of our building last night, and it was great.  I also found out that they are definitely continuing to give me a stipend (and they may increase it) so that was good as well.  This weekend I'm helping students with move in and then attending an Italian festival in the
    north End!

H- catch up on sleep!  Glad that you wont have to do two jobs anymore soon!
    Ash- oh no, feel better and get yourself to a doctor!  Try to relax this weekend!
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! I had a busy day yesterday.. I took a vacation day and spent sometime with my MOH who is getting married this weekend! I also did a bunch of cleaning since FI had his work Fantasy Football league over for the draft last night, and one of my BMs and her DH are coming in from Scranton this weekend for the wedding. They are staying with us and this will be the first time they will see our house and the first time I've seen her in person since FI and I got engaged!  Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for MOH's wedding (I'm a BM) and Saturday is her wedding! They are getting married at a church in Wexford, and the reception is going to be at the Mayernick center. Looking forward to a great weekend!

Heather - hope today goes quickly for you and I hope you catch up on some sleep this weekend!
    Ash - fingers crossed you don't have strep. Hope you feel better soon and are able to get your work done..

md - beers on a terrace sounds fabulous and congrats on continuing to get a stipend again this year! great news!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning All,

Last night, I had a blast at wine tasting class and learned a thing or two about wine. My friends and I then went to Lebense Taverna for dinner which was yummy, but I think I had too much cheese so I didn't eat a lot at dinner.

I had some trouble sleeping yet again last night... I moved to the couch and that helped, then climbed back into bed around 5:30. This weekend... sleep, farmers market, perhaps a movie. I think that's it!

H- Our weekends sound similar! Have fun and get some sleep!
    Ash- You need to get to the doctor!!! Can you leave work to go?!? I know at our office if you are contagious, they want you out of here!
    MD- Yum for Italian Festival! Have fun! Congrats on the stipend!
    DB- Have a blast at your MOH wedding!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF! for sure! This was a really long week! My bachelorette party is tomorrow :)  We are staying at the Marriott in the SS, spending some time by the pool in the afternoon, dinner and drinks after! Should be fun!

DF and I actually had dinner together at a table with forks! ahah It seems like forever since we've done that with our work schedules and working on finshing our bathroom/house!

Have a great day/weekend ladies Smile

Heather-Enjoy the flea market
    Ash-DF might have strep as well, they had to send away his test last night.  Hope you feel better!
    MD-The festivle sounds wonderful, have fun!
    db- Yay for weddings!! It is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow too!
    JL-Hopefully you can catch up on sleep this weekend.
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    Last night I just kind of hung around the apt. I did a TON of laundry and packed for my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend. On Sunday, I have my FSILs bridal shower which should be fun! Tomorrow I FINALLY get my hair done and I also have an appointment at Anne Gregory to re-try on my dress with a few belt options!! I'm excited to finally get some pics of me in the dress!! I fly out this evening at 6:20 so I'm not looking forward to yet another night spent at the Philly airport - I hope I'm not delayed! It's a beautiful day here so it shouldn't be too bad (at least I hope!)

H - Get some rest this weekend!! I hope your work fills the facilitator position asap!!

Ash - I def agree with PP - you should get to a doc asap! Strep is the absolute worst! Hope you get some much needed rest this weekend and start feeling better!

md - drinks on the terrace sounds fab!! Enjoy your weekend and have fun at the Italian Festival!!

dp - have fun at your MOHs wedding!!! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend!

J - So glad your wine class went well! Sounds like so much fun! Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well again! That is the absolute worst - try to catch up a bit this weekend!

Meg - enjoy your bachelorette weekend!! Sounds like a great time :)
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    TGIF! Last night I went to the Mary Kay party.. and let me just tell you- I've used Bare Minerals for years and I tried their mineral makeup last night and bought it. It is triple the amount of makeup for the same price!

This morning I woke up with a pulled muscle in my neck and literally cannot move my head.. I guess it was from lugging around my laptop all  over downtown yesterday combined with some stress.. but I am in some pain.

Tonight I am going to visit my sister at her dorm and take her and her room mate out to dinner... God willing I don't die from my neck! I feel like such a wuss!

Heather- That's great they are interviewing! What movie do you want to see?
    Ashley- OMG- I hope it isn't strep.. that is the WORST!
    Marci-Yay for some downtime!
    DB- Have fun at the wedding!
    Jamie- Sorry you are having trouble sleeping!
    Meg- yay for your b-party! Didn't they just open that Marriott?
    Gianna- Can't wait to see pics of the dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    anne513anne513 member
    edited December 2011
    GM! Yesterday my parent's and I met with and booked a caterer. Today I have the day off and I'm thinking it would be a great day to check out a few gyms! Also, my dad and I decided to do a special fun dance for the wedding reception (it's going to be a huge surprise) and I need to find someone to choreograph for us. This weekend I'm also going to try to set up more mtgs with vendors.

Ash: I would def see a doctor just to make sure about the strep. If you have it they'll write you a script and 24 hrs after your first dose you aren't contagious anymore..it would be completely worth it with your schedule.

MD: I'm glad your week continues to go well! The Italian Festival sounds like so much fun! What does it consist of? Food I hope? I'm an itlian food junky!! :o)

DB: Have fun at your MOHs wedding. Let us know how it goes!

Jamie: Wine tasting sounds amazing! Get caught up on your sleep this weekend. Sleepless nights are miserable, especially if they happen a few days in a row!

Megan: Have an amazing bach party!! I only wish I was as close to my day as you are! Let us know how it goes...

Gianna: I can't wait to see pictures of you in that stunning dress! Safe travels and have a great time in Pgh!

Ros: I also really like MK makeup. I used to be a consultant! Now I am using a lot of Clinique product and love it as well! Hope your neck gets better, have a great weekend.

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the well wishes.  I'm working from home today so it's not the end of the world, but my boss is in Minnesota so I can't just ignore work and sleep, which is what I really want to do.  I should go to Med Express but don't think I have it together enough to drive myself, so I might wait til FI gets home to go.  I also have a class tonight that I have to go to because it's the first one, otherwise I would totally skip it.  Ugh, what miserable timing.  I thought I'd feel better once I woke up some and started moving but I've just gotten worse.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ash-hope you feel better soon!  Strep is totally going around is school already-ugh!
    md-glad you are getting your stipend!

Jamie-Sounds like your wine tasting was a blast!  Have a good sleepy weekend:-)

db-yay for a vacation day with your MOH!

Meg-Have a fantastic b-party!  Cant wait to hear about it.

G-have fun at FSIL's shower as well as trying on the dress!  SO fun!
    Trish-pulled neck muscles suck!  Yuck!  I have the MK minerals powder and lov eit!

Anne-congrats on the caterer!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards