Texas-Houston
Options

Woo Hoo for the Weekend

... well it's close enough....

Anyone doing something fun this weekend??

DH and I are going to go to the Farmers Market on Saturday followed by brunch & fishing! Then a lazy day . . .

Sunday- breakfast/brunch at my parents house & then one of my sorority sisters is coming to stay the night with us, so we are going to give her a quick tour of houston (she's coming in town for an interview) followed by dinner & drinks!
Photobucket

Re: Woo Hoo for the Weekend

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday-My newphew is staying the night so my Mom and I might take him to a movie.

Saturday-Either comicon to watch my brother in a jedi battle. (yes he is a major nerd) or go have lunch with my in laws. My MIL just invited me today and I don't know if I should go. Not having the DH there is weird/awkward and last time I hung out with them my MIL backed into my car. 

Sunday-Bgoings bridal shower. 
  • Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going on a date!!

We're heading to Houston on Saturday afternoon (maybe meeting w/ a couple of photographers), checking into the Hilton near Kemah, going to a play Sat night, and then Kemah on Sunday. FI got tired of me complaining that I didn't do anything for spring break.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Nothing special. Maybe doing stuff around the house. I am just excited it is Friday!!!! WOO HOO!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nothing too exciting for me either! i just want to finish writing my thank you's and relax. i am still so jet-lagged it's ridicous!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ladies I  haven't posted anything in awhile.  This weekend is super busy for us.  We are buying carpet and knobs for our kitchen either tonight or Sunday.  On Sunday we have our engagement pictures.  I'm a little nervous and excited all at the same time.

Nanner- Do you go to the Farmers Mkt in Katy?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well, I just totally kicked ass on my exit test for nursing school this morning, so FI wants to take me out for a celebratory steak dinner tonight. except, I was planning on staying in CS tonight because of Big Event tomorrow (for the non-Aggies, it's a ginormous community service project for all A&M students). decisions, decisions.

Sunday will be spent studying for a final on Monday. no fun.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HOMEWORK ALL WEEKEND!! I have two chapters due in my stats class, I have to re read the chapters for Stats before the test in a week, I have to study for my CJ test, and in my other CJ class I have a paper due.  Well, luckily the paper is only one page.  My relatives are coming into town tomorrow and will be here Tuesday.  I am off tomorrow....but won't get to enjoy it..Then I work sunday...I am so ready for this semester to BE DONE!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_woo-hoo-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:ce18f270-a8b4-4c86-9da3-e76578e3e3a6Post:d7a8eac0-afb1-4202-a30b-dd14c4d0eb73">Re: Woo Hoo for the Weekend</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry ladies I  haven't posted anything in awhile.  This weekend is super busy for us.  We are buying carpet and knobs for our kitchen either tonight or Sunday.  On Sunday we have our engagement pictures.  I'm a little nervous and excited all at the same time. Nanner- Do you go to the Farmers Mkt in Katy?
    Posted by BHeather02[/QUOTE]

Yep! I like to go to LaCenterra (esp for an Indian Food Vendor) & then the markey in old katy
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards