Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Elite Catering

Hello all,
Has anyone had any experience with Elite Catering lately?  They also do flowers and can even do wedding planning and I'd like to talk to them about food, flowers, etc.  If anyone has any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Elite Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just met with Elite last week.  The food was awesome!  So far, they seem to be a little bit pricier than a couple other's I've looked at, but had better food by far.  We have been talking to Beth who is just great!  We haven't gone into details about flowers/decorating stuff yet, but they do have a separate person who handles that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LindsFLindsF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I have also met with Elite and are going with them for catering.  We were really impressed with the food and also how much they care.  My fiance is Italian and loves Italian food but I don't like a lot of heavy food with a lot of cheese and sauces so they came up with a different option for us that combines what we both want!  They really want you to love the food and seem to go above and beyond.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were so impressed with Elite Catering on how flawless and unique they made our rehearsal dinner and reception.  We've gotten non-stop compliments on the extraordinary job they did with the food and the decor. The centerpieces at both events were elegant and one of a kind. The food was absolutely amazing! Elite Catering also did all the decor at our ceremony and provided staff on site as an event manager.  They made our day more perfect and worry-free than we could have imagined.  From the beginning, they were able to work with our vision and our budget to make our special day a reality.  They had so many creative ideas that helped us make our wedding unforgettable.  I would definitely recommend Elite Catering to any bride-to-be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards