Military Brides
Options

Green

have you ever been told that FI looks like the Rock?
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: Green

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha yes he gets three different people, the rock, vin diesal, and keaneu reeves lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can he do the eyebrow thing?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what eyebrow thing?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha im not sure, i can honestly say in the three and a half years ive been with him i have never seen him attempt this lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should get him to attempt it. and take a picture. Stuff like that can be really funny. 

My FI does this face when he is trying to do something he can't
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm suprised you're still posting here.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:fd4cc9e9-926e-4548-ab2c-81f5798e00ac">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm suprised you're still posting here.
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]
    Why? 
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:3b2931c9-93a2-4228-b92c-c02c743de35e">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha yes he gets three different people, the rock, vin diesal, and keaneu reeves lol
    Posted by greeneke2[/QUOTE]

Lucky lady!!!! Bow chica wow wow! My FI gets told he looms like Matt Damon. I don't see it. Calindi.weebly.com is my planning bio and has some pics ;-)

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha yes luckily I find the rock and vin diesal incredibly sexy haha.  Aww you guys are so cute!  The first pic in your bio i can totally see matt damon!!! I don't see it in the other pics though!  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    People like to tell me I slightly resemble Julia Roberts bahaha so here was my rendition at Madame Toussaud's: hehe

I also sometimes get Sarah Jessica Parker.  I really don't see either women though.  To me it is comical!

Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    I've been told I look like Kirstin Dunst. Which makes me sad cuz I think she's awkward looking.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Really??  Aw I've always thought she was gorgeous!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, Green!  Tomorrow is your negative anniversary!  That's what FI is calling 1 year to the day before we get married.  So cool!  Are you excited?  It'll fly by!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:f62ebb45-5108-43e1-bbac-ebe049324db6">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Green : Why? 
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

Because you have so clearly made such an ass out of yourself.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:4b2c5d3f-3f7a-4e74-9c8a-9a8a5c045492">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Green : Because you have so clearly made such an ass out of yourself.

<div>and? I admitted I was wrong and rude what more do you want?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What more do I want?  I want you to admit that you were WRONG. I don't care if you were rude. You were wrong. You wanted to get married for insurance. You wanted to lie to your family. You've lied so many times on this board I've lost count. You went to another board to complain about us, and I'm sure you lied there too. You acted like a brat and were called a brat. You acted stupid and were called stupid. Maybe while you're putting yourself through college you should take a class in ethics, that could be helpful, in life, and in making people want to deal with you. You have no concept of whats right and wrong. You didn't understand that lying to your family about being married was wrong. You didn't grasp the concept that lying to everyone but the military was wrong. You didn't understand that doing that was fruad. If you admit that you were wrong, it won't make me like you anymore, and it won't make me respect you. It will, however, show me that perhaps you aren't as stupid as you make yourself look.

Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:a6f60e77-aa44-4dad-8bad-cf8640597676">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]What more do I want?  I want you to admit that you were WRONG. I don't care if you were rude. You were wrong. You wanted to get married for insurance. You wanted to lie to your family. You've lied so many times on this board I've lost count. You went to another board to complain about us, and I'm sure you lied there too. You acted like a brat and were called a brat. You acted stupid and were called stupid. Maybe while you're putting yourself through college you should take a class in ethics, that could be helpful, in life, and in making people want to deal with you. You have no concept of whats right and wrong. You didn't understand that lying to your family about being married was wrong. You didn't grasp the concept that lying to everyone but the military was wrong. You didn't understand that doing that was fruad. If you admit that you were wrong, it won't make me like you anymore, and it won't make me respect you. It will, however, show me that perhaps you aren't as stupid as you make yourself look.
    What part of and we're telling is not admitting I was wrong? Did I come right out and say it? No. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The way you said "We're telling". You sound like a CHILD. A child throwing a temper tantrum. Like "I don't want to, but if I have to so that everyone will like me, fine." I'm done with this, and You. I'm done arguing with you, and I'm done posting to & about you. Good luck with your great life.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_green?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:534ae213-e39c-4b89-8d59-7e3a65e6e4a9Post:c5e9cf34-ae21-4c88-805a-663da9334a88">Re: Green</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my gosh, Green!  Tomorrow is your negative anniversary!  That's what FI is calling 1 year to the day before we get married.  So cool!  Are you excited?  It'll fly by!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>Aww I forgot to change my ticker!  The original venue I booked was under construction but was supposed to be opening in two week but they called me last week saying they were never opening.  So I had to find a new venue.  But I had to change my date :( So I'm actually getting married on the 26th now not the 19th!</div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards