Ohio-Columbus
Options

Shuttle/Bus Service?

Hello - I am getting married in 3 months and need a shuttle/bus service for our reception guests and then of course for the wedding party the day of the wedding. I have contacted Columbus Coach and received an email from them. Little pricey but I am still intrigued because they have a great selection in transportation. A little slow on their reply emails though, which worries me.

So here I am, curious, if anyone else has used a great and reasonably priced transportation option for their wedding day (or will be using a company for their soon to be wedding). Any suggestions would be awesome!

Thank you

Lia
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shuttle/Bus Service?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still deciding, but my top 3 favorite are Arch Express, Bexley Beat, and Fun Bus. They've all given me quotes of $700 or less, and they all have a BBB rating of A- or higher. Hope this helps! Laughing
    Sept 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
    But instead of yellow, mine will be peridot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our hotel is providing a shuttle so I haven't really looked into them very much, but I have heard great things about the Bexley Beat.  They are supposed to be reasonably priced and have great customer service.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great! Thank you! I've been in contact with Bexley Beat and they are the best so far. Also with Columbus Coach which seems pricey. My fiancee wants a yellow school bus! At this point I am about to say fine just to get it over with! Haha! Thx for the help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Cardinal Transportation and absolutely loved them. We got married the first weekend of September. They were very reasonably priced. We went with the limo bus and it was really neat. Also, it had a bathroom which was important since one of my bridesmaids was 6 months along. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Regarding our guests, our hotel was supposed to provide the shuttle... and they did but I didn't realize it was a small minvan and it took forever to shuttle our guests over. We had to wait to make our entrance because we were waiting on key family members to get shuttled over. Eventually they broek down and drove themselves over.
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards