Ohio-Toledo
Options

Videographer Recommendations

Hi ladies.  I need your recommendations for a videographer.  I'm planning long distance so any face-to-face info you have would be appreciated.  I wanted to hire Showcase Video, but they are totally booked for my date.  There have to be other good companies out there.  Thanks!

December Siggy Challenge - My Hair! image

Re: Videographer Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww I was going to recommend Showcase, Aaron has been awesome to work with so far!  So I can't recommend a videographer, but make sure when choosing you watch their sample videos.  Anyone who thinks it is okay to cut off the bride or grooms head in the the shot is no good!  You would think any bride with sense would know that, but I have seen so many bad videos!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I haven't decided if we are doing a videographer or not...but Caitlin, LOVE that cake!!!  That was my second choice for ours.  We almost went with that.  I love the crystals on it!  Good choice!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Inspired Image, recommended by our planner and photographer.  His website is http://www.inspiredimagevideo.com/. We met with Ken at his house and he is super.  Younger, knows what a young couple wants and super easy to mesh with.  He had a lot of fantastic ideas too.  Check him out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree...Ken is an amazing guy & does fantastic work!  Definetly contact him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards