California-Napa

Paradise Ridge Winery, Viansa, or Alex Quintana

Hi! I am a Chicago Bride looking to marry in the Napa/Sonoma area in December.  I know GASP December. I *think" I have narrowed this down to Viansa or Paradise Ridge.  I love the views.  The drive up to Viansa is more visually stimulating, but both are beautiful.  Our wedding will be small-about 30 at the most.

Are these the best locations for a small wedding?

And, has any one used Alex Quintana for a wedding coordinator?

Happy Planning!!

Re: Paradise Ridge Winery, Viansa, or Alex Quintana

• <div>As a local (and wedding photographer) both are spectacular spots, with incredible, distant views.   Viansa is surrounded by vineyards and wetlands, and the "view" will be dark and starry if you go there.     Paradise Ridge is above Santa Rosa, and has night lights below it when you celebrate there.     Kunde Estate also has a prestigious feel to it (like the others) and BR Cohn also is splendid.  Luke!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-napa_paradise-ridge-winery-viansa-or-alex-quintana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:599Discussion:d704157d-e47d-4c34-bc5d-a3796252ce23Post:300011bc-f60e-4bb4-a488-91377ce8f456">Paradise Ridge Winery, Viansa, or Alex Quintana</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am a Chicago Bride looking to marry in the Napa/Sonoma area in December.  I know GASP December. I *think" I have narrowed this down to Viansa or Paradise Ridge.  I love the views.  The drive up to Viansa is more visually stimulating, but both are beautiful.  Our wedding will be small-about 30 at the most. Are these the best locations for a small wedding? And, has any one used Alex Quintana for a wedding coordinator? Happy Planning!!
    Posted by CherieN4[/QUOTE]
  • Thanks! Since most of our guests are coming from out of town, and it's going to be a NYE wedding, we're trying to find either a location now that has hotel/B&B services, or is close enough to shuttle to after the wedding to "settle" in for the night and ring in 2014.

THANKS!
  • Hi,

I'm getting married at Paradise Ridge -- much bigger wedding, which is partially why we chose it, at 150 people -- but the Hilton and Fountaingrove hotels are both really close by. One thing to consider if budget is an issue -- Paradise Ridge does a 25% discount if you get married between Nov-April. We're doing the last week in April and just barely squeezing under the discount wire :)

I think we looked at Viansa too, but if I remember correctly you had to get food through them and it seemed expensive. Though now that we've actually booked a caterer and realized the rates, it might've been similar! With PR you have to choose from their list of caterers, but you do have more options.

• thank You! I *think* we are going with Hans Fahden, lol. We've been all over the place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards