Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Sunday

How was everyone's weekend? If you missed my post from yesterday, I fell with my new shoes on in the middle of the restaurant Friday night. I quickly got up, since I had a mini skirt on, and yelled "NEW SHOES" and ran to the bathroom. The restaurant is small so everyone saw me. The best part about the whole thing is apparently everyone at my table was saying OMG I feel o bad for her, and the one girl who I was sitting across from says "oh why do you know her"? They all started busting out laughing cause my XSIL says, uh, it was Jenn! Lol. I wish I was there to hear that. After we left the restaurant we went to the bar I always go to. A DJ was playing who happens to be a friend from high school. Some song came on that a type of line dance was made to it but I didn't know what it was so I was just in the middle of the dance floor stomping around in the bad shoes. Went home to bed and woke up and realized I couldn't move my big toe. I think it's broke or sprained. Later in the day I realized a part of my hand was swollen. It got really sore and red and bruised. I think I landed on it trying to break my fall. What a way to close out year 34 of my life lol! Monday is my real bday, but I sure did have a great time this weekend!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Happy Sunday

• Options
    aw jenn, im sorry you are hurt girl but you said yesterday you had a good time, so maybe its the perfect way to end out 34... With a bang. And just think, its a great story to tell. I'm sure it'll heal fine, unf with toes there's not much you can do but where comfy shoes and let it heal. Your hand is prob just bruised as you'd be in a lot more pain if it.was serious. Soak it in and laugh it off. let the FI take care of you and wait on you little too, that will help lol Feel better and happy early.bday! :
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Aww man!  I'm sooo sorry to hear about your fall!  BUT I'm glad you still had a GREAT weekend and that your evenings turned out to be fun!

Happy Birthday again :)
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your fall -- that would definitely be something that I would do!! Hahah. 

OMG my cat is breathing SO loud right now. I feel like I have a 500 lb sumo wrestler sitting next to me instead of a 7 lb orange cat...

Yesterday we went and saw the Hunger Games and watched the basketball games. It was fun! I was exhausted since I got up at 6 a.m. to run. I got to finally sleep in today and now I'm trying to catch up on email and housework and hoping to tackel invites and shell bouquets this afternoon while the games are on. 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Lora, did you read the books? I never even knew what the movie hype was all about until my dtr told me those were all the books she's been reading.
  • Options
    Ha ha.  Happy Birthday Jenn!!  You sure know how to party!!  ;)  How was the Hunger Games??  The movie promos inspired me to finally read the books on this trip (I'm on number 2).  They were pretty good, so I hope the movie is as well

Today is a relaxing beach activity day for everyone here.  And my parents fly in tonight!!  Yay!!  They're the last to arrive, so I'm really excited that they're currently on a plane.  I hope they make it on time.  We have a family/WP/sorta rehearsal dinner tonight and it's also my Dad's Birthday   

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Have fun Kendra!!! I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow! What's the weather like?
  • Options
    Jenn - I read two of the books, and just realized today that I never finished the series. I just ordered the last book so hoepfully have it by the end of the week. :)
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha Jenn that sounds like the makings of an awesome birthday :P lol Stories to tell for years to come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards