California-Northern

A little introduction, and a venue question for you too.

Hi! This is my first (of what I'm sure will be many) forum post :)  We are newly engaged, and just starting the planning process.  My fiance and I are also still relatively new to the SF Bay area, as we've only lived here a year. That may seem like a long enough time, but I still don't feel like I know the area very well.

Ours will be a destination wedding for our families and friends, as all will be traveling from outside of the state.  We are having a hard time even knowing where to start when it comes to finding the perfect venue for the wedding/reception. 

The wedding will be small, 50-60 people.  We are looking for a beautiful, budget friendly, outdoor space.  I have images in my head of lots and lots of big beautiful trees.  We're willing to do outside San Francisco, like Napa/Sonoma, or the Santa Cruise areas as well. However, whatever we choose will need to be suitable for travelers needing acomodations within a reasonable distance.

Any suggestions for the perfect (and remember, budget friendly) venue from you lovely brides out there would be oh so appreciated!

Re: A little introduction, and a venue question for you too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards