Ohio-Cincinnati

Need silver chargers

If you have silver chargers from your wedding and would like to sale - please let me know.  I am looking to purchase 38-40.

Thanks
starbritte1@yahoo.com

Re: Need silver chargers

• edited December 2011
    You can get them at garden ridge for about 1.50 or so. just an fyi
  • edited December 2011
    Wait till after Christmas. Walmart chargers goes on sale at 50% off.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out Old Time Pottery, too. I saw gold but you may want to call about silver.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby should have them as well.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• brettererbretterer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just saw some at the Christmas Tree Shop by the Dayton mall for 1.50ish.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sooo Michaels has them for $2 a piece but I was looking at Black Friday deals(theirs from last year just to get an idea of what they typically offer) and they usually do 30% off your entire purchase, which would mean you could get them for $1.40 a piece. I know they have silver and they actually look really nice. 
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • edited December 2011
    I just got an ad for Christmas Tree Shops and they have them right now for $1. You may be able to call them to see if they can hold the amount you need.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• starbritte1starbritte1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all...I will take your advice and look during and after Christmas specials at the locations you mentioned. 

Good luck on your planning....I am so excited!!!Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards