Catholic Weddings

Just booked our EE

I just booked our engagement encounter weekend for Nov. 5. I'm nervous about sleeping in the same room as a stranger. I'm a very private person when it comes to those things. I hope it all turns out ok and isn't as bad as I imagine it to be.

Maya
(ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
wedding websites

Re: Just booked our EE

• edited December 2011

Congrats.. We booked ours for Nov. 13th! We are excited too. Tell us how it goes.

• edited December 2011
    Yay for you ladies!

It is such a wonderful weekend, I am sure you will get a lot out of it, I know my husband and I did.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours is a one-day course. I just confirmed our registration for Nov. 20!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I loved our engagement encounter weekend!  I'm happy that you get to experience that.  You spend so little time in the room that I bet it will be fine to have a roommate.  We each individually had our own rooms, but like I said we were only in them for 8 hours total to sleep.  They kept us all busy the rest of the time.  Enjoy the process!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This reminded me that I need to send in our paperwork..

EE- is going to be in November.

M
  • edited December 2011
    You will have a fabulous time!

We went on one last weekend and we got married in June! It was truly an amazing experience!
  • edited December 2011
    We did our EE in August. I am the same way and was nervous. You do not spend that much time in the room with that person. it's literally just to sleep.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards