Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

shower being rescheduled because of hurricane :(

part of me is relieved bc i was so worried people wouldnt make it bc of the hurricane... but i feel bad for the guests that we have to cancel at the last minute.  luckily no one is coming in from out of town.  hope it works out better mid-september
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: shower being rescheduled because of hurricane :(

• Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry , I know how you feel.. Our bacHelor/bachelorette party was supposed to be in AC satuday. Im just glad its not next weekend since thats whrn our wedding is!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes i keep being thankful that it is not the wedding. that would be terrible!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stupid hurricane! :) I'm sure your guests appreciate you thinking ahead, and making this decision though. Mid-September will be a beautiful time for your rescheduled shower though.

My FI and I actually have a Jack and Jill shower to go to on Sunday in the afternoon, and as of right now the couple is refusing to reschedule. We told them last night that we would not be attending then, unless by some miracle this hurricane changes its mind about stopping by the area.

I think they are going to regret the decision not to reschedule, because I know I would certainly be bummed to be sitting at my bridal shower with no guests!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my shower had to be cancelled too :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards