Louisiana-New Orleans

Engagement Pic UP and Get Polished

Hey ladies!!  Since I have been lusting after your pics for so long, I just got one pic from our Engagement session two weeks ago (she sent me one for Christmas cards, etc).  Very excited- lol- to share this ONE pic with you that she got done early for us.  Sorry!!  Just excited!!  I will post them all when I get them.

Wanted to add this...I know there has been a ton of back and forth on this board about Get Polished for hair and makeup, and since its included with them in my planning package, I decided to do a trial run.  Hair was fine- not sure how it didnt totally frizz on me since it was the weekend o' flash floods, but it was simple and classic.  Which is what I wanted (save my formal do' for the wedding).  I am going to hold out on final makeup reviews until I get my headshot for our engagement announcement....I did feel pretty though and watching the FIs eyes about pop out of his head as I took the false lashes off afterwards was priceless- boys are dumb.  Keep you updated.

Our photog is Meg Baisden, and she rocks.  Not to mention releases the rights of all photos to me, so I can post away!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=517438905114%3A138919376

Re: Engagement Pic UP and Get Polished

• edited December 2011
    Thats a great shot!! I cannot wait to see the rest of them!! Lol about the lashes, my husband looked at me funny too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards