Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding Programs

So, I initially didn't want wedding programs (don't really think they're necessary) but my Mom really wants them, and I've found that if we're going to have them then I apparently have strong opinions about what they should look like. Which, I think is weird, but I haven't been able to find any that I like in a reasonable price point.

I found this:

which is exactly what I want, at a bridal expo, but they're $375 for $150 of them, which just seems excessive... I haven't had much luck finding anything else even remotely like them online though, and was wondering if maybe anyone on here knew of somewhere that might have something with the same feel to it... doesn't have to be layered, although I do like the look. My colors are hunter green (like the ribbon) with bright fall colored flowers.

(and yes, i know it's early to be looking, but I prefer to have my stuff picked out way in advance so that when it's time to order I can just go and do it, instead of looking last minute and then panicking because i can't find what i want =)

Any suggestions??
Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
Vacation
Married Bio
Day Zero / Blog

Re: Wedding Programs

• Options
    I would make them myself.  You can print out the cards and trim them to the staggered lengths, punch holes in the top, feed th ribbon through and tie.
  • Options
    Agree,  this should be really simple to make and much cheaper.

I suggest lcipaper.com for supplies.

Also, if you invited 150 people, odds are you don't need that many programs.

We invited ~280, had ~190 attend and made only 105 programs and we still had about 5 extras.
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_wedding-programs-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:f1dc9341-d436-4d49-bf91-9291c09afba9Post:4a2fbc7d-bade-447b-bea5-575819cda472">Re: Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agree,  this should be really simple to make and much cheaper. I suggest lcipaper.com for supplies. Also, if you invited 150 people, odds are you don't need that many programs. We invited ~280, had ~190 attend and made only 105 programs and we still had about 5 extras.
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're inviting about 180 people and probably 140 of them will actually show *but don't worry, planning on 100% turnout jic =)* and I keep trying to tell mom that we really only need 100 programs cuz couples can share, but she won't listen to me. *sigh* lol

thanks for the paper supplies link, i'd been having trouble finding good places for the stock when i was looking into DIY!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards